Clarkson Community High School is holding a Year 7 Parent/Teacher BBQ on Wednesday, 14th March 2018 at the school between 3.45pm and 4.45pm. The school will provide a sausage sizzle and drink for parents and students.
The aims of the evening are to:
- Allow parents to meet some of their children’s teachers
- Introduce parents to some key staff members at the school
- Take parents on a tour of the school
- Make parents more familiar with the upcoming NAPLAN testing
- Provide parents with information on school processes, procedures and policies.
The afternoon will be quite informal and is not planned as a ‘Reporting’ session for teachers to provide feedback on student academic progress. There will be a more formal parent report afternoon on Wednesday, 28th March where parents can make appointments with specific teachers to discuss their child’s academic progress. We hope to see you there!