Students on swing.jpg
The Western Australia Police Force would like to invite students and their families to the WA Police Force Expo, to be held at the WA Police Academy, Joondalup on Saturday 23 March 2019.
The Expo will provide an opportunity for members of the community, young and old, to get up close and personal with real-life demonstrations, interactive displays and the latest crime-fighting technology on show.
Students will have an opportunity to:
· Engage with police officers and ask any questions they have about the WA Police Force.
· Get a behind-the-scenes look at some of the agency’s business units, including Canine Section, Forensic Division, Mounted Section and the Tactical Response Group.
· Participate in interactive displays / exhibitions
· Gain a better understanding of the important role the WA Police Force plays in the community.
This free family event and will take place between 11am and 4pm at the WA Police Academy 81 Lakeside Drive, Joondalup.
Visit http://www.police.wa.gov.au/Expo for more information.
Just a notice to parents and students that school photograph day will be Tuesday 12 March. Ordering envelopes were handed to students during this morning's CARE classes.
Any student who missed the handout please see your CARE teacher. Thank you.
We are holding a Year 7 Parent/Teacher BBQ on Tuesday 12th March at the school between 3.30pm and 6.00pm.
The school will provide a sausage sizzle and drink for parents, students and staff.
The aims of the evening are to:
- Allow parents to meet some of their children’s teachers.
- Introduce parents to some key staff members at the school.
- Take parents on a tour of the school.
- Provide parents with information on school processes, procedures and policies.
Hope to see you there!